• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Getting Back to MA...And needing help

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, been trying to figure out if it'd belong here or not for two days, seems like it belongs here, but, sorry if not.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any Ma Schools in the Grand Rapids area of Michigan? or Websites that could point to a few?

Shukran (Thank You) in advance,

Storm

My mind is like lightning, one BRILLIANT FLASH.... then it's gone O.o

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

First of all Storm welcome back to MA. Looks like you have a lot of options in your area. I used a standard search, click on this link to check out the list:

http://www.switchboard.com/Martial_Arts_&_Self_Defense_Instruction/Grand_Rapids/MI/242-/yellowpages.htm

Enjoy

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, been trying to figure out if it'd belong here or not for two days, seems like it belongs here, but, sorry if not.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any Ma Schools in the Grand Rapids area of Michigan? or Websites that could point to a few?

Storm

What style?

The ATA has several schools in the area (Taekwondo), and I know a couple of the instructors in the area.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Storm

What style?

The ATA has several schools in the area (Taekwondo), and I know a couple of the instructors in the area.

Aodhan

Any Style, I'm looking at whatevers avalible in the area currently.

My mind is like lightning, one BRILLIANT FLASH.... then it's gone O.o

Storm

What style?

Aodhan

Any Style, I'm looking at whatevers avalible in the area currently.

Then just grab the phone book, visit a ton of schools, find out what style you like, then ask again and people here can probably steer you to a good school in a specific style.

It's like a buffet. Sample everything once, then go back for more of what you like.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player