• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• 5 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

They were both clearly not professional fighters so it just goes to prove that Wing Chun is effective for the common person that trains in it against somebody coming to attack. Clearly in the street you might not encounter somebody with the so called kickboxers arsenal.

They were both clearly not professional fighters so it just goes to prove that Wing Chun is effective for the common person that trains in it against somebody coming to attack. Clearly in the street you might not encounter somebody with the so called kickboxers arsenal.

I would agree that wing chun is a pretty effective system. The whole concept of defending the centerline the way they do is very effective at protecting ones self. Much of that it taught to law enforcement personnel for the same reason.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

• 3 weeks later...

I believe there was no evidence of kickboxing on show. Just because someone wheres boxing gloves,,shin insteps does not make him a kickboxer.

Someone learning to spar maybe?

Wing chun helps you find the path to ones inner strength. I am getting stronger

'''First in First served''....''Mike Walsh''' 6'th Dan.R.I.P sensie

http://www.communigate.co.uk/chesh/runcornwingchun/index.phtml

• 3 months later...

The first video looked like a beginer learning to spar.

The second video from what I've seen with Wing Chun seemed pretty authentic other than the WC guys I know wouldn't have waited for the other guy to attack.

Wing Chun is pretty cool, the control of not just your own centerline, but also the centerline of your opponent.

"I'd rather have 10 techniques that work for me than 100 techniques that work against me." -Ed Parker