• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Playing with Ki/Chi Balls

I agree with the general idea here... that ki balls are just a figment of the imagination in a sense. Sure, I believe in ki, more as the energy that your body can produce and use, but not the whole energy beam thing.

The way I see it, your body produces a great deal of energy. Electrical, mechanical, kenetic, etc., and all ki manipulation is is learning to transfer that collective stored energy in your body to certain areas at certain times. Kenetic linkage would be the term.

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sounds more like a George Dillman thing to me. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that TV show where Dillman tried and couldn't knock out the two scientist with ki balls or ki power.

How many nuns could a nunchuk chuck if a nunchuk could chuck nuns?

• 3 months later...
Quarter-circle forward, punch, HA-DO-KEN!

Sorry, carry on :)

Personally, I prefered the Sonic Boom!! :wink:

But seriously, how has the vidoe game genre, along with movies, etc., affected the public's perception of this kind of energy?

I would tell my instructor about it no matter what because he or she probably has the solution

the best fight is one that doesnt happen

• 3 months later...

What are they and how the hell do you form them, I know ki techniques and this sounds fun.

I though George Dillman's thing was pressure point fighting?

I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish

Sure, I believe in ki, more as the energy that your body can produce and use, but not the whole energy beam thing.

The way I see it, your body produces a great deal of energy. Electrical, mechanical, kenetic, etc., and all ki manipulation is is learning to transfer that collective stored energy in your body to certain areas at certain times. Kenetic linkage would be the term.

This is how I feel on the topic of chi as well. We can manipulate it through our body, but I don't really feel we can send it externally. I like that term, Kenetic linkage.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone is capable of making a ki ball, all you have to do is believe in yourself. Your mind can do incredible things when you concentrate and truly believe.

"Nothing is ever truly broken, it only cannot do that which it was meant to do."

-Sensei Chris Parrill-

• 4 weeks later...