• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Macs are PCs too?

jacambece

Ok so I may be behind on my computer knowledge, but when did Macs support windows? I was shocked when I heard this on an ad today...ok that was my story...oh wait one more part to this as a question to pc users...would you use a Mac if it was running windows and get rid of your regular desktop or laptop

Cambece

J.A. Cambece Law Firm

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have been a loyal Mac user since age 6, and I wouldn't give up my precious Mac for any other computer. I just can't understand the other ones...

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Yes, you can now run windows on a macintosh. My friend just bought a macintosh for that very purpose. I'll let you know if he runs into any problems.

Edited by lordtariel

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

I've used macs and very much prefer them over the hunk of plastic I'm slamming away at right now. Too bad I don't have $3,000 of disposable income : (

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

I used to have MacX.. the old macXs not the panther ones.. the 10.0.0.. It rocked until I couldnt play PC Games all my other friends had..

+ Stuff like microsoft was VERY expensive for macs compare to PCs

But now you can run PC stuff on Macs? Damn... time to break out the MacX Installation software!!

I would use anything that works LOL, and understand it. I'm not a big computer geek, but I like stuff to work right when I do use it. I know how to fix some stuff (software), but hardware isn't my bag. That's my honey's job.

Laurie F