• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hi everybody

kenpogurl

hey, my name's melissa. i'm a first degree black belt in american kenpo looking to meet some fellow martial artists that can share their knoowledge as well as learn from mine. i've been studying for 14 years and have dedicated most of my life to the arts so far so don't let my age fool you, lol. any other questions just ask.

"I am not going to show you my art. I am going to share it with you. If I show it to you it becomes an exhibition, and in time it will be pushed so far into the back of your mind that it will be lost. But by sharing it with you, you will not only retain it forever, but I, too, will improve." -- Edmund K. Parker

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome, Melissa!

:karate:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

sorry, didn't think to mention it earlier, i'm 18

"I am not going to show you my art. I am going to share it with you. If I show it to you it becomes an exhibition, and in time it will be pushed so far into the back of your mind that it will be lost. But by sharing it with you, you will not only retain it forever, but I, too, will improve." -- Edmund K. Parker