End

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lucky in the fact that my tuition allows me to go to any class but kendo(which is taught by a different sensei) I go to four classes a week. I'd recommend going at least twice a week, but I understand how the money situation goes. I was off MA for about a year after I graduated from college because I couldn't afford it. You might want to check with your sensei, a lot of them will allow you to work for your tuition if you can't afford class.

this is my take on things too, i have to pay for tuition by cleaning the mats and giving what i can a week, and i pay my sensei 10 dollars a lesson, and clean the mats, and i can go every day of the week, but then also, im in TKD/MMA stuff, so it may vary according to style :roll:

"ok, well i must warn you, im an orange belt on karateforums!"

• 3 months later...

Up until August I was only going twice a week. But since then I have been going three times a week. Tuesday, and Thursday Nights and Saturday afternoon. So far I have perfect attendance and Sensei knows that and that is added to my Grading. He has commented and complimented me on that several times.

I also Participate in Extra Training Sessions and Extra Help Classes when they occur.

The only difference between the possible and the impossible is one's will.

- Hironori Ohtsuka Sensei -

• 1 month later...

Two or Three times per week, but I pay one fee for classes per month. If $ comes into play, you can anly do what your wallet allows. Make sure you practice on your own.

The past is no more; the future is yet to come. Nothing exist except for the here and now. Our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what's clearly is clearly at hand...Lets continue to train!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I've managed to sneak back up to 3 solid and the occasional 4th night. Not bad once I get some bag work and such in on the side.

• 6 months later...

between 3 or 4, it is supposed to be which ever contract you sign, if it anything other then the 3 year black belt contract its only up to four classes but i know alot of people who signed the 8 month contract thats doing like 2 classes in 1 day, 3 days a week but i normally do 4 classes but lately 1 class a week