• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Austin, TX Kung Fu Schools / Information

Greetings all,

Does anyone have any information regarding Wing Chun Kung Fu being taught in the Austin area. I have found several schools but not one of them offer Wing Chun.

Any information about any of the schools in this area is welcome and appreciated, even if WC isn't taught at the school.

Thanks,

Jon

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...

I teach Wing Chun that comes from Leung Ting's lineage via Emin Boztepe. Emin trained in Leung Ting's system for over 22 years and was one of the first non Chinese Masters in Germany.

Website here:

https://www.awtk.us

Greetings all,

Does anyone have any information regarding Wing Chun Kung Fu being taught in the Austin area. I have found several schools but not one of them offer Wing Chun.

Any information about any of the schools in this area is welcome and appreciated, even if WC isn't taught at the school.

Thanks,

Jon

I just started teaching on Thursday evenings and might be willing to do something on Saturday if there is enough interest. My classes are not

commercial so they are small. I only have a handful of students. Give me a buzz if you would like to meet up. Phone # is on webpage.

I saw your website and unfortunatley my work schedule conflicts with your class times. Do you have classes Thurs-Fri?