• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I took my first class. Wow that was incredible. I cant feel my shoulders anymore, cant bend at the knees :) . When i used to train with weights i unfortunately never gave as much attention to my legs quads, leg biceps so my legs were exhausted by the time warmup was finished :lol:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

"hi im new here and im new to MA (i did a couple of months of karate when i was a kid). Im quite interested in boxing and muay thai and since my exams got over ive been looking for a place to train. I have a couple of questions that u can hopefully answer.

Ok first im 18 is that a good time to start kick boxing, or am i late?

2nd i wear glasses (as in spectacles), will they be a problem for me while training?(i just want to train as a hobby nothing to serious,at the moment anyway)

finally the center i found offers boxing,kick boxing and thai boxing. i done some research and have some idea of the differences. one of the offers lets me have unlimited classes for all 3. Is it going to have a negative on me (MA learning related OR physically) if i train 3 different types of boxing at the same time?"

I think 1-50 years old are a great age to start MA

U could train with ur glass if only doin simple kata

It could get u confused with the katas and abilities but if ur well minded u could do all 3 at the sametime but it is best do one each day or week.

Fighting is my talent

"hi im new here and im new to MA (i did a couple of months of karate when i was a kid). Im quite interested in boxing and muay thai and since my exams got over ive been looking for a place to train. I have a couple of questions that u can hopefully answer.

Ok first im 18 is that a good time to start kick boxing, or am i late?

2nd i wear glasses (as in spectacles), will they be a problem for me while training?(i just want to train as a hobby nothing to serious,at the moment anyway)

finally the center i found offers boxing,kick boxing and thai boxing. i done some research and have some idea of the differences. one of the offers lets me have unlimited classes for all 3. Is it going to have a negative on me (MA learning related OR physically) if i train 3 different types of boxing at the same time?"

I think 1-50 years old are a great age to start MA

U could train with ur glass if only doin simple kata

It could get u confused with the katas and abilities but if ur well minded u could do all 3 at the sametime but it is best do one each day or week.

i think this post should be in a different forum, I remember seeing it elsewhere.