• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A DRUNK DRIVER RAN INTO OUR DOJO!!!

This fall some guys car rolled down the hill and hit our house. His insurance company refused to pay because it was "partly our fault". I guess the house jumped in front of the car!!!!!

That is so stupid!! Sensei says that the insurance guys are - no offense to anybody who works in insurance - crooks, and that they're having a lot of trouble with them. But it'll all work out, hopefully.

American Kenpo Karate- First Degree Black Belt

"He who hesitates, meditates in a horizontal position."

Ed Parker

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fall some guys car rolled down the hill and hit our house. His insurance company refused to pay because it was "partly our fault". I guess the house jumped in front of the car!!!!!

I was just going to post about that Heidi. But you said it better than I could. And the thing was that really sucked, you weren't even home! I'm still trying to figure out how that idiot driver (or his car alone) got down the hill like that to hit the house in the first place. What a moron.

parkerlineage, I hope you get everything straightened out. I drink on occassion myself, but I am totally against drunk drivers. I REFUSE to drive even after one beer. I wish others would, too.

Laurie F

Insurance companies and lawyers. I think they would all benefit and be better people if they took martial arts. Maybe develop some loyalty and honesty to something other than money ------> maybe not though. :lol: I am glad that it was only a window and not the structure of the building. Enjoy your new mat.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

Insurance companies and lawyers. I think they would all benefit and be better people if they took martial arts. Maybe develop some loyalty and honesty to something other than money ------> maybe not though. :lol: I am glad that it was only a window and not the structure of the building. Enjoy your new mat.

well I guess it's good that I'm taking martial arts then, since I am considering Law school and all.

Insurance companies and lawyers. I think they would all benefit and be better people if they took martial arts.

Or at least they would think twice before pulling that stuff with someone at the dojo :)

There's no place like 127.0.0.1