• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I was wondering if any one new a good site to go to so i could find info on the ata I am mainly looking for forms and what not that I could use so i can startworking out again here at home when I quit I was a first degree and would just like to start working out again

Scott Walker

To Die Is To Suffer, But To Live Is To Find Meaning In The Suffering

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The ATA forms are copyrighted, so it's not likely that you will find directions anywhere on the web for them. There is a DVD set of the ATA curriculum along with the matching books available. I'd say looking around on Ebay for some of them is your best bet.

They may be copyrighted, but I know I've seen ATA school websites with them on it. I'll look and see if I can find them again.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

There's a few sites that have them posted. Best bet is to go to the ataonline site, ( http://www.ataonline.com/schools/SchoolWeb.asp ) and go through some of the school sites to find one that has them.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

I was wondering if any one new a good site to go to so i could find info on the ata I am mainly looking for forms and what not that I could use so i can startworking out again here at home when I quit I was a first degree and would just like to start working out again

Are you planning to re-join a school or do you simply want to train at home?

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!