• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ninja websites.

Do you think ninja's are cool?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think ninja's are cool?

• Yes
    • No

Has anybody here got any websites that contain information about ninjas, I only know a tiny bit about them but i need websites. :wink:

"Words mean nothing, they are empty expressions floating around, Do not be offended, words mean nothing."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'd Google Ninja and I am sure that you can find a great deal of information. My limited understanding is that they were assasins. To each his own. I will admit that from what I have read over the years they are a very interesting bunch. Again, try Googling and....enjoy reading! :)

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Look in your bookstore in the martial arts section. Some of the stuff is really interesting (blind spots, weapon concealment, etc)

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• 1 month later...

its hard to find genuine information on ninja because of the way they were perceived when they were around, and the way they are portrayed today. i've read many books, websites, and magazine articles claiming to give a 'real history of ninja' or something to that effect, and most of them contradict eachother.

you have to remember that ninja were very secretive and when they were around they were commonly believed to have magic powers and stuff. because of this not much real historical information exists about them, and as you will find if you do research, a lot of it is contradictive.

from what i know (or think i know), the ninja were hardly cool. the samurai were much cooler :D however the modern idea of the ninja who flips out and kills people for no reason and has the ultimate power, yes that's pretty cool.

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana