• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hiya

im just signed in today and i had a ques,

if u can help me pliz reply,

where i can download the last refree rules changes? u know afew days ago i downoaded the latest changs by the name of the one who has been made the change but unluckly i lost it and now i dono where it was :-?

u can help m? u know where and in which sie they r?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
hiya

im just signed in today and i had a ques,

if u can help me pliz reply,

where i can download the last refree rules changes? u know afew days ago i downoaded the latest changs by the name of the one who has been made the change but unluckly i lost it and now i dono where it was :-?

u can help m? u know where and in which sie they r?

i think everybody likes to help here but , for one ,i can't understand what you are asking.

I believe angelmahso means judge. We need the name of the style you are referring to and if there is an organizing group.

If you think only of hitting, springing, striking or touching the enemy, you will not be able actually to cut him. You must thoroughly research this. - Musashi

angelmahsa, what martial art do you do?

If you give us a bit more information about what it is exactly that you are looking for then people will be able to help you.

As it is, asking for rule changes isn't going to get you very far, as people don't know which martial art or organisations you're wanting the updated rules for.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I picked up the latest rules and regulations at our most recent tournament. If you aren't sure where to pick it up your sensei or regional director will have that information for you.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu