• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

look up pedro villalobos. he teaches muay thai and krabbi krabbong, but I believe he teaches muay boran also.

muay boran is an attempt to recreate the old muay styles. somewhat of a mish mash of the knowledge of what's left of the older, no longer existant muay.

• 2 weeks later...
look up pedro villalobos. he teaches muay thai and krabbi krabbong, but I believe he teaches muay boran also.

muay boran is an attempt to recreate the old muay styles. somewhat of a mish mash of the knowledge of what's left of the older, no longer existant muay.

What would this include?

muay lon lon, muay chaiya, mae mai, muay kaad cheurk and other variations. some were variations, some were eras. for example muay kaad cheurk was the era that began the use of wrapping the hands with hemp.

So, these are time frames in the development of the art we are talking about here?

yeah, some of it. Not all though. muay chaiya is the muay that developed in southern thailand - it was an actual regional style. muay korat was an eastern style, I believe. Kaad cheurk, however is a time frame.

Is there a source that you could reference me to so that I could look some of this up? It is very interesting to me, and I enjoy studying history.