• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Should we dump the 10:00 PM EST Chat Time?

Should we dump the 10:00 PM EST chat time and just go with the 9:30 PM GMT one for everything? We would probably change the 9:30 GMT to 10:00 GMT - which is 5:00 PM EST in the US - we think.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I have been trying to make the last few chats but no one has been arround. However I was out of town for the last one. I can not make a 5pm est chat. However I am only one. You set the time that best fits you Patrick and we will work arround it. Thanks for this site.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Its fine with me because I am never home by 10 on a Friday. That could be really early for those on the west coast of the US though. I doubt many of them could make it, so maybe two chat times is best. *shrugs* I could be wrong.

Now this is too confusing. Why don't we just stick to the 2 chat times?? The England one (i think) and the 9:30 one. Or we could have more that could be good too :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I'd say two chat times is good, since it offers more flexibility than only one, and more availability to people over the world to find a chat which suits them more. :smile:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com