• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

School's out!

Kieran-Lilith

And we don't know what to think about all you old folks on the board, gheinisch. :P

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've you got you beat by one year Sohan. :) 1983 for me. :) I don't know what to think about all this youngsters on the board. :)

I actually own shoes that are older than some of them!

:lol:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Enjoy the summer...someday you won't have summers to look forward to the way that you do now ... so enjoy it to the fullest.

My last day of high school was June of 1972 and I can still remember my junior and senior summer with fond memories....

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I left Comprehensive School aged 18 in June 1997, after completing my A Levels. I was glad to see the back of the place, I hated it! I loved being in Junior school, but I didn't enjoy Comp at all.

I've finally completed my degree this year (after studying part-time for it). In July I will have a BA(Hons) in English Studies and Performing Arts! :up:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Patrick that cant have been too long ago surely?

Not too long. It was 4 years ago. I graduated high school a year early. :)

Thought you might have somehow!!

I feel in between - I should still be having fun etc with the young ones - am only 23, but with a 7 year old she makes me feel like i'm ancient.

Karate Ni Sentinashi

I got out of High School in June of 1993, bur I am now a high school P.E. Teacher.

We have nine more days with the kids, twelve in total.

I got out of High School in June of 1993, bur I am now a high school P.E. Teacher.

We have nine more days with the kids, twelve in total.

BEing a teacher! This way I could get the summer off again!!!! Of course I'd probably have to get a summer job just like in the old days.. :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I broke up for Study leave on the 19th of may, we've got the rest of this week off for term break, then weve got a good solid week or three of GCSE Exams -Sobs-

Atleast I get to start College in August and actually study something Im good at (Computer Networking). Im abit miffed though, I havnt done one bit of revision this week, and...well I should really =P

But Im already qualified for my College course and its a Level 3 NVQ (Haha, The highest level you can do at my age) So I could waltz in with out actually doing any exams. But Its better if i do them well, Then atleast im qualified twice over!

:lol:

I left Comprehensive School aged 18 in June 1997, after completing my A Levels. I was glad to see the back of the place, I hated it! I loved being in Junior school, but I didn't enjoy Comp at all.

I've finally completed my degree this year (after studying part-time for it). In July I will have a BA(Hons) in English Studies and Performing Arts! :up:

Congratulations! Here's to your future!!! :)