• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

my dojo's new website :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey, great website! I'm especially impressed by Sensei Lee Sansum - he's quite inspiring and his philosophy is quite similar to my Master and Sensei's as well. If you want to check out my school's website, you'll find it on kickboxing.com's main page at the bottom - Champions Martial Arts Academy.

Lori :wave:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

I know its your website and all... but it really breaks our guidelines to make a post for the specific purpose of posting a website link. :sad:

But, I guess its alright. Not a bad site.

nice site and very well put together....put it in your signature, because thats what pat is going to tell you............right grandmaster patrick? :nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

Not neccessarily. Since it isn't his website... just his dojos... no reason to put it in his sig... but I still don't want posts for the reason of websites... unless they get preapproval from me. :smile:

hey im checkin out champions right now looks cool your lucky you have such a great dojo near you and sensei lee sansum is such a great guy friendly and always helps out

and Patrick maybey you should have an HTTP links forum where members can post and comment on websites ive had experience modding one of these before so if u need any ideas just send me a PM :smile:

Hey F-S-K, did you see the instructor page? If not, check it out and you'll see my present instructor - Sandie Benevides...she is absolutely amazing!! She is 100% muscle!! She makes us work extremely hard in class, but also has a hilarious sense of humor!

Lori :wave:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

yeah she looks like one cool woman, i bet she can kick some ass and looks dead fit so no sloppy workouts under her eh :smile:

also the storys she told were great haha she nearly killed her brother

This Message was edited by: F-S-K on Jul 25, 2001 10:13am

Yeah, that story was too funny!! I told her I'm never drinking or eating anything from her!! And yes - absolutely NO sloppy workouts under her!! She's tooooo cool!! :grin:

-Unknown-

Thanks for the suggestion FSK. I have considered a "SPAM" forum, but I always come back to the point that I don't really want to harbor spam. But, I'll think about it. Thanks. :smile: