• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is Kat Sho Du?

Jacob

I see that there is a school in my city that teaches Kat Sho Du Karate. Does anyone know anything about it and how it differs from other styles?

Many thanks.

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sorry, that's all I have - the name of the school.

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm not finding much information on this either. Best way to find out, of course, is to chat with the instructor. :)

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

Sorry, I have no other info., just the name of the school, address, etc. I'll just have to check it out. Thanks!

I see that there is a school in my city that teaches Kat Sho Du Karate. Does anyone know anything about it and how it differs from other styles?

Many thanks.

You wouldn't happen to be in Baltimore would you? I am from Maryland, and there is a Kat Sho Du place on Howard Street in Baltimore, if I am not mistaken. I don't know much about the place. I have always wondered what they teach there.

Dave

Welcome to McDojo's! One supersize blackbelt coming right up sir!

At Mcdojo's, your ability to succeed is only limited by the size of your wallet, and we back that up in writing!

Yes, Dave, I am in Baltimore. Can you send me a private e-mail? I would be interested in hearing about your knowledge of martial arts schools in the area.

Thanks.