• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any good recent MA films

I'm just wondering if anyones seen any good (recent) MA films. I've seen unleashed with Jet Li and thought it was a really good film. But not much else that I can think of. Any suggestions?

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

uhhh.. actually ur kinda right there have not been any really good martial arts films out lately. least not round here. kung-fu hustle was pretty good, and funny to. but thst is bout all ican think of right now. i have always liked the classic kung-fu movies like drunken master, flying gullitine, and 5 deadly venoms. etc.

PEACE

A teacher of mine mentioned liking Aeonflux (sp?). She said there were some martial arts sequences in it and that it exceded her expectations.

And its got Charlie Theron (sp?) in it.

Thanks i'll look out for it.

Unleashed was pretty amazing - the fight scene in the toilet cubicle I thought was brilliant!!!

Yer that was an awesome part.

I watched that part 4 times. I love the way his leg comes round and kicks him in the head.

I gotta say Final Fantasy:Advent Children had some amazing sword fighting for it being a CG movie. But if you didnt play the game then the movie wont make much sense.

Unleashed and Ong Bak where also great movies. I also enjoyed the fight with the man in white. Batman Begins had some good MA in it.

There is no teacher but the enemy.