• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

(Doko kara kitano?)

Where were you born? And what MA do you take?

I was born in Tokyo, Japan. I'm half Japanese. And I take Kenpo.

Fighting over the internet is like special olympics...even if you win, you're still a *.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

We have had this post before but that beez Ok!

I live in Dunlap, Illinois a small town in down home farm country and I take Shuri-Ryu Okinawan Kara-te.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Oh, my bad...

As you can see, I'm new here.

I live in Washington right now.

Fighting over the internet is like special olympics...even if you win, you're still a *.

I was born in New Jersey (United States) and I currently live in North Carolina where I take I.T.F. Tae Kwon-Do.

Current Belt: Blue belt - 4th Gup

Current Hyung: Toi-Gye Hyung

I was born in korea and lived there for 7 years. THen I moved to Taiwan and lived there for 2 years. Now I live in Oregon. I take TKD, and I'm planning on taking wun hop kuen do, wing chun, or maybe even aikido, but I haven't picked yet.

Well there's my one paragraph life story of me for ya. :bigwink:

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.

Don't worry EnvE I have "re-posted" before, we do that quite a bit here.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

I was born in New Joisey (Jersey). Everyone thinks we say it like that, but we don't :razz: hehehehe I was raised in red-neck country (county I should say). I started with Tang Soo Do. Now I live in New York (in red-neck area yet again ...... sheesh I'm drawn to the boonies hehehehe). I do TKD now.

Laurie F