• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bad Day for my family

BUCKEYE

:(

After having a great week from finding out my wife was pregnant she got bad news this past Wednesday that both her Grandparents were admitted into the hospital. Her Grandma has sever spreading cancer and her Grandpa is just plain at the end of the road on life itself. Her Grandma was given less than a week to live so I flew my wife out to St. Louis so she could see her before she passes.

Today my wife called and her Grandfather passed away. She is very upset because her grandma probably won't make it through this weekend. So I start my drive to St. Louis tomorrow and should be there by Monday afternoon.

Please pray for her family and my trip to St. Louis. Everyone take care and I thank you!

Respectfully,

Buckeye

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

~Woody Hayes

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm sorry to hear this. Our prayers are with you.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with the trip to St Louis - I hope your wife gets to see her Grandmother before she passes away. :(

My prayers are with you & your family.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

As you requested I am including you and your family in my prayers

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I will pray for your family as well.

I hope that I go at an old age within a week of my wife. Yes, it would be harder on the family, but it's kind of sweet in a way.

Still, anytime cancer and suffering is involved, it takes away from the celebration of the end of the life of an older person.

bat

Being a shodan is about learning what you DON'T know about what you know.

Thank you all for your prayres and comments. My wife and I got back into town last night.

I went to class tonight for the first time in a week and it felt great to formerly bow in and forget everything that we went through last week! I needed that. Once again....thanks!

Respectfully,

Buckeye

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”

~Woody Hayes