• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

US Open

Blade13

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I am not going to compete this year, but my wife and I are preparing for next year. We are going to try and get some new katas worked out for next year and we hope to hit the circuit next year and go for a national championship. I am hitting the NBL circiuts this year. Are you competing this year? :grin:

"let those who shed blood with me be forever known as my brother."

When I was competing Nationally through NASKA I competed at the torn. for a few consecutive years. It was always a great time. Their night time show is one of the best in the NASKA circuit. I would say that the US Open and Battle of Atlanta put on the best night time shows. I hope to be at the US Open next year.

Are you competing? What divisions?

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

Well, I was going to compete in the 12-17 boys weapons forms with my double broadswords. Unfortunately, I can't go! :bawling: I pulled my hamstring recently and I dont think that I'll be able to do any flips or splits before July. I might compete in the Battle of Atlanta though, depending on if my leg heals. I REALLY wish I wouldnt have hurt my leg, I had to cancel on a Filipino fighting camp I was invited to. :bawling: I will be competing next year and Ill be even better so.... yay! hehe

Well good for you. Hopefully your hamstring will heal quickly. Just take it easy until it does. Don't overtrain or it will never heal properly. Maybe someday I'll be able to watch you compete.

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

I guess I'll be seeing you all there next year. Are you going to compete in the Battle Of Atlanta? If so, I MIGHT see you there. I need to research the tournament though. So far, Ive only heard about it from what people tell me. Ill do that tomorrow. I forgot about it until you mentioned it. lol

What do you need to know about the Battle of Atlanta? I've been there many times. It's a great torn. You should go if you can afford it and feel better.

Pete