• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I wont have a chance to test again untill fall since I'm leaving to have surgery on my wrist in just a few days.So I'll be out of commission for a few months.

Have fun at training camp spirit at choice, tell me how Master Mary's memorial service was :(

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, a spirit of power, and of self-discipline.

2 Timothy 1:7

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank you! I'm off for Training Camp tonight. I tested for 7th kyu last night-- it went ok. I didn't "ace" it, but I did well and was awarded my second green stripe. My son tests tonight for yellow belt and first purple stripe. Master John said his First Form is better than some green belts. I am one proud mama!

I will be holding you in prayer during your surgery and recovery!

White belt mind. Black belt heart.

Rejoice and be glad!

congratz, for both you and your son! Thats great about his form form :)

Thank you for praying for me, my surgery went well, though the surgery was twice as long as the doctor predicted! I seem to be recovering okay, though I'm a lovely shade of purple from my fingertips to my elbow...

I'm most definetly out of commission for a while.

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, a spirit of power, and of self-discipline.

Sorry about the flu. Hope you are feeling better soon and get to take the test soon...and are successful

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Thanks KarateK, its nice to get some encouragment! From all of you really, it's tough having to just sit around and not do much; well some of the time :P but it does get old :dodgy:

yeah tell me about it!

I just got home from my post-op, and that is one big scar! I've got like 45 min. of exercizes and scar massage and stuff like that that I have to do three times a day, which is quite a bit. But if it helps I guess I'll survive.