• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who would you like to fight?

I'd love to spar with Masao Kagawa. I'd get my butt kicked from the moment they said hajime but I'd be proud of every bruise, scrape and anything other injury that came my way.

Richard Hang Hong

Chief Instructor

Seitou Ryu Karate

Find me on Facebook!Seitou Ryu Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see now. If I was suffering from an incurable and fatal disease, where I had lost all hope of survival :bawling: and had reached a point where the idea of euphanisia had become an attractive one :idea: , then I would challenge Mas. Oyama (at his peak) to a no holds barred fight :brow: .

From what I read about him, that would be a short fight :lol:

There is no teacher but the enemy.

wouldn't even touch Oyama if I had one foot in the grave, a fanatical person when it came to training, great karate, and a fourth degree blackbelt in judo... I would however fight a young, let's say 12 year old, Mas Oyama.

wouldn't even touch Oyama if I had one foot in the grave, a fanatical person when it came to training, great karate, and a fourth degree blackbelt in judo... I would however fight a young, let's say 12 year old, Mas Oyama.

:lol: You would easily chop him down and then hope he doesnt remember you in 12 years!

There is no teacher but the enemy.

im right there with you meguro, that brings a smile to my face....as a matter of fact i would like to have fought mr miyagis character too. Not the real person, just the character that is portrayed....his martial arts skill was very sad, they should have hired an actor that had some skill, but aside from the lack of skill he was a very good actor for that part in the films.

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

im right there with you meguro, that brings a smile to my face....as a matter of fact i would like to have fought mr miyagis character too. Not the real person, just the character that is portrayed....his martial arts skill was very sad, they should have hired an actor that had some skill, but aside from the lack of skill he was a very good actor for that part in the films.

Yeah, I'm all about fighting fictional characters! It's fighting real people that gives me trouble. They don't cooperate. :lol:

Lets see now. If I was suffering from an incurable and fatal disease, where I had lost all hope of survival :bawling: and had reached a point where the idea of euphanisia had become an attractive one :idea: , then I would challenge Mas. Oyama (at his peak) to a no holds barred fight :brow: .

From what I read about him, that would be a short fight :lol:

Yeah, but what a way to reach enlightenment. :lol:

Use your time on an art that is worthwhile and not on a dozen irrelevant "ways".

Why would anyone want to fight Jet Li or Jacki Chan? They're not real fighters, that's just mean. Me, I want to fight Ghandi. Or Dhaslim. Yea... Dhaslim. Not Chuck Liddel or Bruce Lee or someone like that, though... it'd hurt too much!