• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ghandi or Abe Lincoln. . . . skinny guys fight till they're burger."

"We follow the World,

The World follows Heaven,

Heaven follows Tao,

Tao follows the way things are."

Love that movie. So how about fighting Ed Norton or Brad Pitt? Great actors, probably cant fight though...

We also have a guy at my school that likes to hit the smaller folks way too hard. He doesn't pull that crap on the rest of us 'cause he knows we'll flatten him. That crap just cheeses me off... :kaioken: It's hard to retaliate on some one when he never does it to you. Grr.

Tell ya what laurie, you kick your dojang jerk in the head this week and I'll do the same. That'll show 'em! :brow:

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

Love that movie. So how about fighting Ed Norton or Brad Pitt? Great actors, probably cant fight though...

We also have a guy at my school that likes to hit the smaller folks way too hard. He doesn't pull that crap on the rest of us 'cause he knows we'll flatten him. That crap just cheeses me off... :kaioken: It's hard to retaliate on some one when he never does it to you. Grr.

Tell ya what laurie, you kick your dojang jerk in the head this week and I'll do the same. That'll show 'em! :brow:

Brad Pitt did some MMA training for Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Matt Hughes, Tom Cruise, Chuck Liddell, George St. Pierre, Ed Parker(just to see how fast he was), And while im on that page I gotta say it....Bruce Lee :lol:

There is no teacher but the enemy.

I'm actually gonna second Sohan's comment about Rocky Marciano, I've gotta say that guy's probably the best modern boxer of all time, can we strip ali of his nickname and give it to rocky? Other than that I'd fight someone who'd better one or more aspects of my fight game... or someone that would totally out class me.

After long hard thought, :idea: I think that I would like to fight that guy from the Karate Kid who fought the last fight with Daniel Russo. Punk :P

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

George W. Bush........just because he's George W. Bush.

That is a difficult scenario. World leaders in general usually send others to do their fighting. :wink: So you might end up facing some 8 foot tall Special Forces hand to hand combat instructor. :lol:

Use your time on an art that is worthwhile and not on a dozen irrelevant "ways".

Lets see now. If I was suffering from an incurable and fatal disease, where I had lost all hope of survival :bawling: and had reached a point where the idea of euphanisia had become an attractive one :idea: , then I would challenge Mas. Oyama (at his peak) to a no holds barred fight :brow: .

Use your time on an art that is worthwhile and not on a dozen irrelevant "ways".