• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who would you like to fight?

I hadn't thought of fighting myself, (thanks midkiff) that'd be interesting but I'd have to explain why I beat myself up to everyone. I'd like to fight Royce Gracie just to test myself against a legend

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barney the annoying purple dinosaur.

Then I'd kick the Tele Tubbie's collective behinds.

After I rid the kiddie world of the mindless icons they have forced down their throats, I'll take out Darth Vader.

Welcome to McDojo's! One supersize blackbelt coming right up sir!

At Mcdojo's, your ability to succeed is only limited by the size of your wallet, and we back that up in writing!

i would like to fight a mirror of myself. i know it's overplayed but imagine what you would learn fighting someone who knows everything you know. it would be a good judgement of self ability being able to actually see yourself fight, than to rather think that you know how you fight.

That is good :)

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I'd like to fight one of the greats, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Mr Blobby. Just to see how much more I have to learn.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

i would like to fight a mirror of myself. i know it's overplayed but imagine what you would learn fighting someone who knows everything you know. it would be a good judgement of self ability being able to actually see yourself fight, than to rather think that you know how you fight.

That is good :)

I had never thought of that. What a fascinationg scenario!

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

George W. Bush........just because he's George W. Bush.

If I was to fight a US president, it would be either Teddy Roosevelt or Andrew Jackson. Those were some pretty tough guys in their prime.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu