• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who would you like to fight?

We all train for different reasons. Some train for fitness, some for self-defense, some for sport. And some train to push themselves to limits they never thought they'd reach. But most of us, one time or another, think about how we'd like to test those skills of ours against the very best.

If you had the proper time to train and prepare yourself, what name in the martial arts world would you like to test yourself against?

Though I'd likely get my tail handed to me, I'd love to go against Rocky Marciano in a boxing ring. To be the best, you have to beat the best. :karate:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly that is true, if i had the time i would try test r schools long sword&kung-fu ( gim) against Musashi the creator of the book of five rings he was suppose to be japans best anywa plus i study hi teachings so it would be cool 2 find out.

Also i would like to sparr with Bolo yeung once i have gotten more weight training.

Chuck Liddel because of his excelnt striking abillity also.

Jachie chan because i want to no wat his wushu can do in a real combat sutuation.

dats bout it.

Chuck Norris.

Not that I have a chance, but because I'd be the first person I'd know to die by his roundhouse kick to the face.

:)

Jackie Chan, when he was in his prime.

That would be something I could tell my kids....Your dad got beat up by Jackie Chan :D

It would be amazing to se him live in action.

Fear does not exist in this Dojo, does it! No Sensai!!!

Pain does not exist in this Dojo, does it! No Sensai!!!

first i thought of Choki Motobu but later i switched to Chuck Norris i gotta taste his roundhouse kick, they say he can put you in orbit by his roundhouse kick.

first i thought of Choki Motobu but later i switched to Chuck Norris i gotta taste his roundhouse kick, they say he can put you in orbit by his roundhouse kick.

It's true.

Someone once told Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks weren't the best way to kick someone.

This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake ever made.

A nit wit from the main dojang. He hits too hard and he was told many times to lighten up. Both my boyfriend and I want to knock him on his tail. We just haven't got the chance yet, because we don't get paired with him in sparring as of yet. But I almost knocked him out once with a spinning hook for hitting me too hard. I just don't want the girls (the younger ones) to get hit that hard by him again.

Laurie F

What about Ken Shamrock? He always seems so uptight.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."