• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lil Jon

okay i ve got a confession to make i am da biggest lil jon fan own the planet. i love almost every1 of his songs and any beat he makes turns 2 gold. i cant wait to get his new CD

YEEEEAAAAAH sorry had to get that of my chest.

i was wondering who else is into lil Jon.

PEACE :karate:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kind of, yes.

http://www.liljononline.com

At the end of the day, everyone likes different music and as long as you like it, that is what matters. Music is a personal thing.

This topic is for those who are into him/his music.

Thanks. :)

I personally like his producing skills. He's got greaaat producing and beat making skills...as for songs....I guess he says Okay and Yeah instead of rapping....but I don't really listen to him much. Though, my favorite Lil Jon song would be the one he did with Nas and the Bravehearts. Then I like the Let's Go one where he sampled Ozzy Osborne.

Though, I usually dig old school, underground, some mainstream, and alternative hip-hop, which kids don't really listen to much anymore nowadays...

But yeah, he does have nice beats and is pretty cool.

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

I just like it when he yells, "WHAT?!" or "OKAY!" :P If you've ever watched Dave Chappelle, he does a hilarious impression of 'Lil Jon.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."