• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

TKD-style shoes which are the best?

There's Adidas, Macho, Century, Kwon. It seems everyone has an TKD shoe out there.

I've tried Macho in the past & dug them. I have Century now & they just aren't comfortable. What do you recommend?

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I like Adidas, but a lot of people will probably tell you they're over-priced. To me, they're comfortable and fit well, because I've found that my foot just fits Adidas shoes better, all types not just TKD. Go with what is best for you. Everyone's foot is different, so some people will be comfortable in Century, some in Adidas, other in Macho, etc.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

I like Adidas, but a lot of people will probably tell you they're over-priced. To me, they're comfortable and fit well, because I've found that my foot just fits Adidas shoes better, all types not just TKD. Go with what is best for you. Everyone's foot is different, so some people will be comfortable in Century, some in Adidas, other in Macho, etc.

Yeah, it is a matter of preference. Which Adidas shoes do you prefer?

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

I've used the Discipline Hi-Tops, and to date still have not replaced it. It is still holding up well and is very comfortable from the day I bought it.

I also recently purchased a pair of Bushido Hi-Tops, and the one thing I like about these pair is the smooth bottom around the ball area of the sole.

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

I get the regular Adidas TKD shoes. I have worn the Adidas Adiluxe shoes, and they're comfortable, but they're a little more expensive.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Thanks! I think I'll try the regular Adidas next.

I like Dae Do, but I've also worn Blitz, adidas and Cantury. The Dae Do and the adidas were the best quality ones IMO.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I've noticed the sizes of MA shoes tend to run differently. I normally wear a 9 or 9.5 in regular shoes but a 10 in MA shoes. Are adidas this way as well?