Sohan

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww...poor spider...it's more afraid of you than you are of it. After all, how would you feel if you were an inch tall looking up at a 5 foot spider?

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Thats just not even funny!!!!!!

:o

No, it's not!! A 5 foot spider - it gives me the creeps to even think about it.

I have to close my eyes whenever there's a spider shown in a film or on television. LOTR and Harry Potter were killers for me - those giant spiders!! Eeek!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

You know, I almost feel bad about this....

I said five foot spider, which everybody remembered. You forgot the "you were one inch tall" part.

:D

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

"I am not afraid of spiders i don't like them because they annouy me

I would be looking for a big fly swater or a big shoe lol.

"But then again i not easy to scare sense i had to wreasle with a white tiger my friends had as a pet come to find out it was tamed it lick my face until it was clean this tiger thought it was a lap kitty lol.

An then when i was about 7 i had a panther on my table eating my mothers meatloaf me an my sister was stun at the time then.

"An then there was time i had live out in somerset tx my uncle had ask me to go get hupcap thing for his car which i went looking for it.

"While my shoulder was out of place an i had these two other friends with me helping i had told everyone not to touch my shoulder.

"Well i found the hubcap but this big rattle snake drop right on my shoulder it i thought it was one of my friends arm only it was not i pick up an toss it. i was stun that it was not my friends arm but a snake.

"Thats not the only time i dealt with snakes my friends went got them selves into a alot of trouble they came upon a bunch of snakes were trap by them they were in trees an all over the ground .

"There were rattles an coral an copper heads an someone out there had thing with snakes an brought cobras snakes out there where they had breeded with other snakes.

"So there was mix breed snakes an cobras to deal with so thing were in some trouble if any of us got bit there be no way to save us.

"I went after my friends carried them on my back moving out of the way of the snakes that were trying to bite me an my friends.

"I had go back for my other friend i manage to get us out of the mess without getting bit an friends the same.

"I don't know how i did it i just done it without thinking about it.