• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is your special talent?

Sohan

Wait! I can do that too! LOL I also picked up snowboarding quickly. And I can cook anything. I have a nack for cooking anything asian, Italian, American, ect. If I can't, I'll find a recipe, or do something off the top of my head and it turns out good (no measuring either hehehehehe).

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can golf both right handed and left handed. I have shot in the 80's both right handed and left handed.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I have a special talent for putting my foot in my mouth

:lol:

:lol:

Oh yar, I almost forgot about that one. Chalk me up for that too.

David

"Between genius and insanity, there lies a fine line. I like to think of it as the tip of the diving board."

-An anonymous insane genius

"Fight I, not as one that beateth the air"

I guess if MA is a talent than I have one. Otherwise :-? Im :evil: :idea: :cry: talentless.

Wow the piano is very hard, Im taking a mandatory music course and I chose piano, it is so hard to play, Im ahead of alot of people in my class (almost the end of the beginner book, which we all are) but it is really difficult!

im G A Y and i love you i W A N K over you EVERY DAY!!!

I guess if MA is a talent than I have one. Otherwise :-? Im :evil: :idea: :cry: talentless.

Wow the piano is very hard, Im taking a mandatory music course and I chose piano, it is so hard to play, Im ahead of alot of people in my class (almost the end of the beginner book, which we all are) but it is really difficult!

Keep it up, you'll be glad someday that you did. And it only gets better as you improve, just like MA. :)

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu