• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is your special talent?

Sohan

Everyone has something unique about themselves that makes them different from everyone else, perhaps a talent or interest that they enjoy. Mine is that I can sing in Spanish without an accent, though I'm a born and bred Yankee.

What's yours?

:karate:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can sleep sitting up. Twas very useful in my high school days.

I so wish I could do that...I love school, but there are some occasions I would love to sleep without the teacher noticing.

As for what I do....I can read something once and remember almost all of what it was about, though never the exact words. I can write something once and remember even more than just reading it. And I can hear things and remember them very well, almost word for word.

So, in other words, I remember things very, very well. It comes in handy in high school, too, especially because I hate studying.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Uhhhh, Hmmm. Lemme see here. Does Karate count as a special talent :-? . Actually, if it counts, I can juggle five balls (on a very good day. On a bad day, well, lets just say that my room does not have very many breakable things in it. Anymore.)

David

"Between genius and insanity, there lies a fine line. I like to think of it as the tip of the diving board."

-An anonymous insane genius

"Fight I, not as one that beateth the air"

I'm really good at trivia games. &, I can take an hour to tell a story that should take only 10-15 min.

If you're not laughin', you're not livin'!--Carlos Mencia

i can sleep through anything (even slept through an earthquake)

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

I have superhumanly strong toes. I can literally lift a 30 pound dumbell off the ground just by gripping it in between my big toe and the second toe.

When I find a way to market this talent into a million dollars I will let you know.

I have a knack for languages, and know many songs in different languages just by learning them phonetically. I can sing whole songs in Hindi and Romanian, for example, even though I don't speak those languages. What I do speak is English, Spanish, and I'm still learning French. I also count karate as a talent. I love the looks on people's faces when they find out I'm a karateka. Muah ha ha!

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

I also count karate as a talent. I love the looks on people's faces when they find out I'm a karateka. Muah ha ha!

I was waiting for someone to say this--as well you should. Only took 7 posters. :)

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu