• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hakutsuru kata

cranemaster

I tired to contact him on his forum about this kata and several other kata that he teaches. The guy is blowing me off I think. I have emailed him probably 2 dozen times off of his website trying to get him to give me a step by step for Garanhouou and the only response I got was that if I wanted to learn it i would have to train with him. I'm not into training with someone just to learn their kata, I would much rather get a video or download it. Oh well, I guess I will just wait till I see it in tournament again and video tape it.

So you just basically want to copy his kata not learn how to perfect it from a master? I have to say I find this a little disrespectful - if you want to learn his style how better than to learn from him? I don't think you can properly learn something from a video.

He is probably blowing you off as I imagine he gets dozens of emails like yours - I also imagine he doesnt generally have the time to differentiate between "fly by nights" and genuine students.

P.S This is just my opinion so please don't jump down my throat if I have offended anyone

Karate Ni Sentinashi

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
i don't , but i found this intersting, chinese version of Sanchin,

I have seen a number of different versions of Sanchin but I have never seen one done this way. It was most interesting! Thank you for sharing that. :)

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt