• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Need some help with sizing

http://www.karatedepot.com/pr-pu-12.html

Thinking about buying these gloves, but I'm not sure what size to buy.

There's small, medium, large, and x-large. Is there a way to measure and decide which size to get?

Thanks

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Depends. When buying online, it's OK to go size medium if you're of average build (adjust from there), but it's better if you can call the company and they can tell you what/how to measure.

Different makers may have size variations among each other. Unfortunately it may be a case of ordering them, seeing if they fit, and exchanging them if necessary.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Thanks for the help. I'm thinking I'll go with M or L.

I have XL now, but I'm not sure they are the best fit.

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

i'm sure you have a sporting store near you. try em on and see what you like. if the price is cheaper (usually is) online then get em.

I detest having to return merchandise I buy online. Waiting to get it, having to return it, waiting for them to get it, then waiting for it to come back. It's enough to drive a man insane!

Ichi Geki, Hissatsu

one strike, certain death

I don't know of any martial arts stores nearby that have what I want. I looked it up on Google local, can't find a store. I'll ask someone at my dojo, who I think has Addidas gloves.