• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

newbie from turkey!

Hey everyone! So I've been lurking on this board for a while. With such a diverse group of members, it seems like a great place to share experiences, ask for advice etc.

My style is shotokan karate and I'll be testing for 5th kyuu next month. In my dojo that's a green belt. I don't have any friends who are interested in martial arts and at the dojo I'm about the only student in their 20s. So I look forward to interacting with all of you here.

Have a great day!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome! :karate:

What part of Turkey are you from? I did a tour there a few years back as part of a trip to Greece.

Respectfully,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Thank you everyone!

Sohan- I live in the megalopolis, Istanbul. Did you take a tour of the coast?

Yes, I did, around Izmir. It was quite nice. I would enjoy going back someday because the people were so friendly and warm. Good food, too.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

You are making miss Guzel Izmir. I have been several times, but not in years... You're putting me in a mind to make some baklava tonight.

Send me some!

:)

With respect,

Sohan

Welcome fosforlu!

mmmmm. Baklava...

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu