Help I am addicted to Martial arts!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you could be considered normal. But if you like to do that then go ahead it is live and you can do what you want. :grin:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I have the sickness too- doing forms while driving, imagining how to spar certain people, bowing in and out of rooms in my house if I am thinking about martial arts, surfing karate forums all night!! I used to spend my evenings reading and preparing for my next day of teaching English. Now I have quit my teaching job and work at the karate school! My husband thinks his real wife has been kidnapped by aliens. I sometimes wonder myself. Isn't it great!

I think about my forms all the time, too! :smile:

My SO thinks it's cute (for now), so that's a lucky break. The etiquette spills over, too. I find myself calling my math professor "sir" sometimes, which is not something that's terribly common at my (incredibly) liberal arts school.

Chris Tessone

Brown Belt, Kuk Sool Won

Hahaha I did that a few times accidently bowing in and out of rooms for some reason. Also i accidently called some teachers sensei sifu and master to its pretty hard to break.

I am training for myself not anyone else.. to be the best I can be in everything.