• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe. and i thought i was wierd.. :lol:

you guys seem to use a lot of kicks, eh? i'm not too familiar with kicks, so i tend to puch everything instead. i'm trying to open a can with my fists currently.. wish me luck :bigwink:

hehe.. funny story.. today, while i was on a bus, it got stuck in some major traffic jam (1 hr). i gave a seat to a lady, i had to stand all the way back home. i was thinking about my karate classes and the taikyoku takeuke kata (nekodachi+take-uke). and yeah, i almost did it! i almost did the kata on the bus! (did the hands, but not yet the stance)

fortunately, i came back to my senses just in time.. or the people might've sent me to the mental hospital 100 meters away..

:karate:

haha, yup I do lots of crazy things too. Lemme think... opening doors with kicks, standing there randomly kicking in the middle of english class, waking up in the middle of the night to write down sparring combos, in the middle of talking to my friends "throw a punch at me and watch this!' yes sir, I'm a freak

cho dan TSD

"Every second that you are not training, someone somewhere is training to kick your butt"- Kyo Sa Lyle (my instructor)

"Where we going in 5 months?!?!?!" "Cali!!"

-Spring Break '04

"Life begins at 130 mph".

Here's one for ya. My man and I got into a sparring match in the middle of Wegmans (super market) tonight lol. We got strange looks but we were kicking the crap outta each other and laughing at the same time. I guess people didn't know wether to call security or a patty wagon lol. We busted out laughing and walked away :lol:

Laurie F

haha, me and my dad and/or brothers do that all the time. We had a stockgirl tell us to settle down last time, haha.

cho dan TSD

"Every second that you are not training, someone somewhere is training to kick your butt"- Kyo Sa Lyle (my instructor)

"Where we going in 5 months?!?!?!" "Cali!!"

-Spring Break '04

"Life begins at 130 mph".

You may get a laugh out of sparring inside of stores but it really is not the best thing to do. Depending on where you are and how the staff reacts you could find yourself in big trouble.

Hiya Sai.

That was the first time that happened, and the store was empty (it was late), except for three employees, and one of them laughed with us! lol The other two though we were strange, but oh well.

Laurie F