• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am aware that the the most respected names in Thai boxing gear are Fairtex, Twins, Windy, Ringside, etc, but I was wondering what folks here think about Title Boxing. They were started by former Ringside guys and their quality is similar to Ringside's, IMO. I heard about them back in 1999 and I bought a few pieces, just a timer, some gloves, and some focus mitts, etc--I think they had just recently opened then. I still have some of the equipment, and though it's been used pretty heavily, surprisingly much of it has withstood the abuse. The prices are often better than Ringside, also.

What is the opinion here on Title Boxing? I never hear them mentioned in this forum, and was wondering why.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've used Title Boxing Gear on occasion and I personally like it, you said your stuff held up well, so all in all they can't be bad, and their prices are pretty good, so I'd probably get more of their stuff in the future. As to why Title Gear is never mentioned, I have no clue.

Title is awesome. their instructionals are better than ringside's as well.

As for why they aren't mentioned - they are largely a boxing provider. titile, ringside, cleto reyes... these guys are known moreso in boxing circles than in muay thai circles.

• 2 months later...

I teach Muay Thai and boxing to alot of my clients and I love there equipment. Never had any problems with it. Peace..

Gravity is the root of lightness; stillness is the ruler of movement. Lao Tzu