• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fighting Bob Sapp

oh oh oh me me me, i would fight sapp. but then again i am 6'6 200+ lbs.

but its not cause my weight. all body shots exept for the last one. what would my target area be......... lungs solar plexus 12th ribb everything that had to do with breathing. and then i would work his kidneys after that i would wear his chin down. if he decided to rush me i would simply step aside and knee him in the kidneys. in case he did get a grasp on me, i would get as close a distance to him i could take away the oppertunity for him to give face shots and i would knee the heck out of his ribs and abdomen.

thats jus me though.

as tall as you are, you are a little - medium sized guy, unless the + is way over 200 and you aren't stating that.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, it is... I've tried - not against sapp though. at 5'10 and 220, I had a fight against a guy that was 6'4 and 320. We fought to a decision and he won. He was so big, It was hard to drop him. Afterward, he told my coach I had some very powerful strikes and that he almost fell a couple of times.

That had to make you feel good about yourself, didn't it? A little bit of a personal victory there.

yeah, it is... I've tried - not against sapp though. at 5'10 and 220, I had a fight against a guy that was 6'4 and 320. We fought to a decision and he won. He was so big, It was hard to drop him. Afterward, he told my coach I had some very powerful strikes and that he almost fell a couple of times.

That had to make you feel good about yourself, didn't it? A little bit of a personal victory there.

Definitely. But it woulda felt even better to see him fall. :D

Definitely. But it woulda felt even better to see him fall. :D

Oh, sure! No question there!!

How often do you fight, competition wise?

do you think bruce lee could have taken sapp

Tough to call that one. Lee was an animal, and unbelievably fast. However, he didn't do a lot of competition, even though his body was well conditioned.

Just watched the Sapp vs. Le Banner fight (google). I thought Le Banner was the better fighter & should have won. Sapp has enough size & strength to turn a fight around with one move. He seemed to be out of breath the entire match, is this typical for him or just a bad night?

exactly how HG said it bob sapp has enough size and strenght to turn a match around with one punch Do you think since bruce lee was a small guy if he was hit by a couple of flurys by sapp do u think bruce would have been defeated.

Just watched the Sapp vs. Le Banner fight (google). I thought Le Banner was the better fighter & should have won. Sapp has enough size & strength to turn a fight around with one move. He seemed to be out of breath the entire match, is this typical for him or just a bad night?

That's typical of Sapp. He doesn't have much in the tank.

exactly how HG said it bob sapp has enough size and strenght to turn a match around with one punch Do you think since bruce lee was a small guy if he was hit by a couple of flurys by sapp do u think bruce would have been defeated.

I think that Lee could probably weather the storm for a while, but he was fast enough that he would've got his shots in on Sapp as well. The main thing would be Lee's fight experience vs. Sapp's. Advantage, Sapp.