• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fighting Bob Sapp

Why would you want to climb into the ring with a mammoth of a man like that for anyway. I believe that he probably eats more in one sitting than I weigh and I am a hefty boy. 5'10" 265. I believe that in my few years that I have on me I would take aim at about 100 yards and solve the problem with a 3.76 caliber. Sorry even if I am a little crazy I am certainly NOT stupid. Kick back one time bro.

Scott Walker

To Die Is To Suffer, But To Live Is To Find Meaning In The Suffering

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's an old story about a young man who fought in a huge tournament, and effortlessly tore through the whole lot of his opponents. he went out to eat with his master to celebrate, and on the way there got robbed by a pick pocket. he noticed, and ran after him, pounced on him, and started to beat on him, when he recognized him as one of the competitors he beat before. however, this time the pickpocket lashed out and floored the champion easily, and ran off again. when the man went back to his master he asked how that could be possible, and the master said that the first time he fought the man it was for sport, the second time it was for his life. there was obviously more at stake the second time, and more came out from him. i'm paraphrasing that, but it's more or less how it goes.

the point is, half of anything you do is mind set. if you approach him as though he's going to slaughter you in the blink of an eye, you don't have a prayer. i for one don't really know who this fellow is, but people keep throwing out clear, documented evidence of his weakness and short comings, and he seems beatable to me. perhaps not by me, mind you, but if my hats thrown in the wind, i'll do my best. underdog stories are always the best anyway :wink:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

It looks to me like he is a head hunter, and likes to flail a lot of his punches. Maybe if you could bob and weave under his hands, and land some good body shots, and then work up high, he could be taken down. Don't know though. Did you see him pile drive that guy? WoW!

• 2 weeks later...

Bob Sapp is someone I would love to fight. Leg kicks and close in knee's to the legs.. Hit and run as much as I can. That's what I would do. Don't know if it would work, but I would try!

Gravity is the root of lightness; stillness is the ruler of movement. Lao Tzu

Bob Sapp is someone I would love to fight. Leg kicks and close in knee's to the legs.. Hit and run as much as I can. That's what I would do. Don't know if it would work, but I would try!

Props to you buddy! You are a bigger man than I.

• 1 month later...
there's an old story about a young man who fought in a huge tournament, and effortlessly tore through the whole lot of his opponents. he went out to eat with his master to celebrate, and on the way there got robbed by a pick pocket. he noticed, and ran after him, pounced on him, and started to beat on him, when he recognized him as one of the competitors he beat before. however, this time the pickpocket lashed out and floored the champion easily, and ran off again. when the man went back to his master he asked how that could be possible, and the master said that the first time he fought the man it was for sport, the second time it was for his life. there was obviously more at stake the second time, and more came out from him. i'm paraphrasing that, but it's more or less how it goes.

the point is, half of anything you do is mind set. if you approach him as though he's going to slaughter you in the blink of an eye, you don't have a prayer. i for one don't really know who this fellow is, but people keep throwing out clear, documented evidence of his weakness and short comings, and he seems beatable to me. perhaps not by me, mind you, but if my hats thrown in the wind, i'll do my best. underdog stories are always the best anyway :wink:

Thats the fault of stories and parables- anyone can make them up to suit their own purposes

• 4 weeks later...

oh oh oh me me me, i would fight sapp. but then again i am 6'6 200+ lbs.

but its not cause my weight. all body shots exept for the last one. what would my target area be......... lungs solar plexus 12th ribb everything that had to do with breathing. and then i would work his kidneys after that i would wear his chin down. if he decided to rush me i would simply step aside and knee him in the kidneys. in case he did get a grasp on me, i would get as close a distance to him i could take away the oppertunity for him to give face shots and i would knee the heck out of his ribs and abdomen.

thats jus me though.

oh oh oh me me me, i would fight sapp. but then again i am 6'6 200+ lbs.

but its not cause my weight. all body shots exept for the last one. what would my target area be......... lungs solar plexus 12th ribb everything that had to do with breathing. and then i would work his kidneys after that i would wear his chin down. if he decided to rush me i would simply step aside and knee him in the kidneys. in case he did get a grasp on me, i would get as close a distance to him i could take away the oppertunity for him to give face shots and i would knee the heck out of his ribs and abdomen.

thats jus me though.

As you can see, that is all easier said than done, though.