• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have this pain that has got worse since i started back thai boxing, I thought it was my right lung as it hurt a bit when i breathed, but very slightly but then i realised it only hurts when i am in a streached position, could it be muscular? also it hurts a bit when I push on my ribs, there is not brusing thought.

"perfection, is something we all get closer too with training, but you will never get there and untill you accept this your mind will be limited in what you can achive"

- Dave

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

thanx

"perfection, is something we all get closer too with training, but you will never get there and untill you accept this your mind will be limited in what you can achive"

- Dave

On 2002-04-19 04:06, YODA wrote:

Sounds like you've pulled an intercostal muscle to me...

I've done that and it's the most painfull thing i've ever done (i've broken my arm, a leg and dislocated loads of things). Between all my lower ribs on my right side. Was peeing blood for 2 weeks! Hurts when you breath/cough and laugh. and i couldn't sleep for 2 days!!! :eek: I was taking pain killers for weeks too.

All coz i mentioned to my new Thai boxing instructor that I could beat his Rear leg kicks by doing my faster lead leg kicks...hmmm he was right :roll:

Now i've got a bit of a complex on my right side and I think my elbow has fallen in love with my hip coz it just doesn't want to move any more!!

Bretty

[ This Message was edited by: Bretty101 on 2002-04-20 10:43 ]

On 2002-04-19 11:08, Bretty101 wrote:

All coz i mentioned to my new Thai boxing instructor that I could beat his Rear leg kicks by doing my faster lead leg kicks...hmmm he was right :roll:

"Stupid is as stupid does" .... Mrs Gump

:lol: :lol: :lol:

YODA

2nd Degree Black Belt : Doce Pares Eskrima https://www.docepares.co.uk

Qualified Instructor : JKD Concepts https://www.jkdc.co.uk

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

On 2002-04-19 11:12, YODA wrote:

"Stupid is as stupid does" .... Mrs Gump

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should have seen what happened to my jaw when i mentioned that he'd never get past all my kicks and punchs and close enough to land an elbow!! :roll: I could bite down on one side yet fit my finger in the gap on the other! :eek:

Now i love Thai boxing the simplest and most effective martial art there is IMO.

Very Stupid Bretty

------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes you gotta learn these things the hard way. :roll:

Yeah....I just found out I broke a bone in my foot without noticing it(like 2 weeks ago d00dz). It's almost healed, but it started giving me some pain this week. I was amazed when the doctor told me I broke it! Probably happened when I started muay thai. Now I gotta rest. :bawling: So I was just messing around with a broken bone.

thai boxing sounds fun, i just bjj right now, i'm kinda checking around for a stand up martial art basically just to get people on the ground.

" The art of Kung Fu San Soo lies not in victory or defeat, but in the building of human character." Grand Master Jimmy H. Woo