• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which Karate Forums Member Would You Most Like To Meet?

Sohan

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be nice to have a UK-USA gathering at the least. There's as many people on the other side of the pond I'd like to meet as there are here. Of course I would love to include those of other nations as well. Sort of a UN of MA. :)

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Sort of a UN of MA. :)

Trust you to come out with a mouthful like that!!

Former IBM'er. We love our acronyms!

:)

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Of course, it's not really beer unless it's Guinness, Harps or similar.

Of course it's gonna be Guinness!!! (I'm drinking one right now :D )

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I would love to meet Patusai or Sohan because you both seem interesting and give great advice.

Perhaps at the annual KF cookout. KarateK is hosting in the UK--Aodhan in the states. I'll bring the babyback ribs. :D

With respect,

Sohan

First of all thank you...secondly, cookout! Oh, will there be beer? :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

They've been discussing who's bringing what alcohol, and for us underaged people, we get milk-plain white or chocolate. And, for the lactose intolerants who are underage, they get water. I feel sorry for them. Can't they have the OJ from the OJ and vodka?

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu