• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which Karate Forums Member Would You Most Like To Meet?

Sohan

Also, from what I have seen so far Patrick seems like my twin only male. Loves MA, is a computer wiz, and found a way to bring them together, also he is 21 like me so I think we were seperated at birth...lol...

I appreciate the kind words, but I don't LOVE MA. I don't have anything against it and I find certain parts of it interesting certainly, but I don't and have never taken any martial arts. Thanks. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, from what I have seen so far Patrick seems like my twin only male. Loves MA, is a computer wiz, and found a way to bring them together, also he is 21 like me so I think we were seperated at birth...lol...

I appreciate the kind words, but I don't LOVE MA. I don't have anything against it and I find certain parts of it interesting certainly, but I don't and have never taken any martial arts. Thanks. :)

If you don't mind me asking publicly, Patrick, how in the world did you end up developing and operating a website named "Karate Forums"???

I guess I'm just curious why this and not something else, though you certainly have an eclectic taste in web development.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

You're not the first (won't be the last) and I've never tried to hide it. No, I don't mind.

I saw a name, had an idea, felt a need. I felt I could do it well. So, I started a site, worked hard and nearly 5 years later, here we are. :)

...felt a need. I felt I could do it well.... :)

Well, you have. :)

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

I would love to meet Patusai or Sohan because you both seem interesting and give great advice.

Perhaps at the annual KF cookout. KarateK is hosting in the UK--Aodhan in the states. I'll bring the babyback ribs. :D

With respect,

Sohan

I would love to meet Patusai or Sohan because you both seem interesting and give great advice.

Perhaps at the annual KF cookout. KarateK is hosting in the UK--Aodhan in the states. I'll bring the babyback ribs. :D

With respect,

Sohan

Sweet! I'm there :P

Huh? eh? what? :o

When did I agree to this Sohan??? :-?

And Aodhan don't feel special - noone wanted to meet me either :bawling:

Karate Ni Sentinashi

:D

With respect,

Sohan