• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which Karate Forums Member Would You Most Like To Meet?

Sohan

You can't put the food in that! Then the underage kids can't eat it!

Only an incredibly cruel person would deprive constantly starving teens of food....

I'm sure we'll save you a little bit... :wink:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bother? Most of the alcohol is de-natured ( a fancy way of saying won't work anymore) in the cooking process. You'd have to eat like 6 chickens to even start to get buzzed. All scotch would do is make the food taste good.

Wow. Somebody actually went back to the point of this thread...

Thank you, bushido_man96, I think I'd forgotten this thread was not about a cook-out (and food).

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Thank you, bushido_man96, I think I'd forgotten this thread was not about a cook-out (and food).

I'll have to admit, it was making me hungry. You all will have to cook me at least 2 hamburgers, a steak, and some brauts to fill me up!!

I hope that the workout is done before the meal :lol:

Actually, the thread was supposed to be titled, "Which Karate Forums Member Would You Like to Meet For an Exciting Cookout With Brauts, Burgers, and Beer Following a Really Cool Martial Arts Training Session Either in the Continental US or the UK ", but the title was a little too long....

:D

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu