• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gyodo Karate.

taffswell

Hello to you all! I've got a question. Does anyone know anything about Gyodo Karate? I ask because a Gyodo Karate club has opened up near to me but I've never heard of this particular style (i've done a search on the net but all I came up with was an advert for the school I'm talking about!).

The wisdom on Rodney Dangerfield.

"I was such an ugly baby. My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend."

"I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and radio."

"With my wife, I don't get no respect. The other night there was a knock on the front door. My wife told me to hide in the closet!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm guessing that's a no then!!

"I was such an ugly baby. My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend."

"With my wife, I don't get no respect. The other night there was a knock on the front door. My wife told me to hide in the closet!"

Never heard of it. Why don't you just check out the dojo and maybe take a few trial classes. Talk with the instructor and see what his origins are based on.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

I probably would but I've only got the time to train in one style at the mo.

I only asked because I like to learn about other styles, so I'll usually do some research on the net. But when I did some for this particular style, the closest I came was addresses for 4 dojos. 2 in New Jersey, US and 2 in Portsmouth GB...but on websites.

Thanks anyway.