Which do you prefer?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Leather gloves (WKF style)
    • Cloth gloves
    • Other (please specify)

Just curious to see what kind of gloves you guys prefer

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well the only pair of gloves I have at the moment is some leather fingerless gloves that I use on my heavybag

It feels so sluggish and an annoying wearing the full sized gloves mine are pretty much like setboys cloth ones with pads on the back of the hand and front of the fist.

Very minor drawback with them is that sometimes ill hurt the ends of my fingers but thats a very rare occasion.

MMA gloves.

Do you own a pair? I kind of want to get some but I don't know, they can be expensive.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

MMA gloves.

Do you own a pair? I kind of want to get some but I don't know, they can be expensive.

They are - especially the thicker models (such as Twins GGL-1 with a 4cm padding) - the best combination of protection and free grabbing possibilities.

Not for competition karate sparring etc., but if you search for good gloves for training that includes grappling, striking etc. (such as traditional Okinawan karate styles), they're about the best you can get.

Jussi Häkkinen

Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Seibukan Karate-Do (Kyan Chotoku lineage)

Turku

Finland