• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

look how early the thais start.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

That kid is something. Thanks for the video.

Kids in Thailand grow up dreaming to be fighters much like our kids grow up dreaming to be football or baseball players. One fight for a Thai kid can equal a year's income for a family. There's a great motivation to start early.

Respectfully,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Watching the young kids fight in Thailand really had an impact on me. Little 9and 10 year olds fighting with the skill and courage of pros.. Just awesome!

Realy inspired me to get a bit more seroius about getting in the ring.

"Today is a good day to die"

Live each day as if it were your last

• 3 weeks later...

Wow is all I can say... Wow!

His technique looks pretty powerful.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I think it's a bit sad. True, his technique and power is awesome, but I can't help feeling sorry for him. His motives for fighting goes beyond our own; figthing is, as Sohan mentioned, a necessity if he wants to break free from the bondage of poverty, and there are many like him.

He has a hard life ahead of him, something I wouldn't want to wish on anybody. I'd rather have them playing console games.

I hope he does well, but I fear for him; many a young fighter has been beaten senseless in the ring with older bigger boys.

The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence,

but in the mastery of his passions.

Alfred, Lord Tennyson