• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Genwa Kai Kata

defeyter

Hi There,

Quite some years ago, I used to practise Genwa Kai karate up to ni-dan level. Now i am in the position of starting to train again (at a slow pace and just by myself), but for some reason i cannot remember san-no-kata, and yoby-no-kata from the kyu levels. I looked in my old training diaries, (found ichi- and ni-no-kata) but i never wrote down the steps of the next kata. I can just remember little parts, like the falling leafhand part just before the 2 shuto strikes in i think san-no-kata.

Can someone help me with a paper version of the kata's? I would be happy with only a technique list, because i think whenever i look at te techniques, the pattern will come up again, like it did with ichi and ni

Unfortenatly, i moved to another part of the world, and i cannot ask my old training buddies to show me the kata's.

Thank you for putting the effort of helping me!

Osu,

Chris

Edited by defeyter

Best regards,

Chris de Feijter

Official Canadian and USA Distributor

of Tokyodo International

https://www.karategi.ca

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Have you ever tried just typing those kata names into the search engine on the computer. I have found great sites that provide step by step moves and video of my kata, just by typing in the name. Good luck in your training!

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

• 2 weeks later...