• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nothin makes me more mad

no matter where you live, you are not forced to attack anyone, or take revenge. so dont use your location as an excuse. knowing right from wrong, is something people have different views on i guess. but dont be close minded. if you are dead set on getting revenge, then do it. dont let us stop you. no one here is gonna plead for you to not do it. you like to street fight, so maybe there's nothing we can say to change your mind. ya know, sometimes people have to learn the hard way.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've said this before, and I'll say it again........

There are only two reasons why you would want to fight when the have the choice/opportunity of walking away and/or forgetting it:

1. Ego

and/or

2. Peer Pressure

DCMS.

"There's nothing wrong with my defence, you attacked me wrong!"

I've said this before, and I'll say it again........

There are only two reasons why you would want to fight when the have the choice/opportunity of walking away and/or forgetting it:

1. Ego

and/or

2. Peer Pressure

DCMS.

Excellently put, DCMS.

Coming back at them can only escalate. Say you do catch him and "beat him down". Then he gets 3 or 4 of his friends together and comes back at you again. That escalation cycle only ends when one of you is crippled or dead.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

I would let it slide. If they let you walk away, then I say you did alright. Let him run his mouth. The best thing you can do is look at him and his buddy with confidence, as if to say nonverbally that if they want some more, that they can come get it.

Remember, you never know who you may be setting an example for.

Remember, you never know who you may be setting an example for.

I agree with so many here. Who cares what others say. I am so tired of hearing the words "street creds" coming out of the mouths of young men and women who want to be thugs. Who cares. To many young men and women are dying over this senceless violance. Even if you attack and "avenge" yourself, what are going to do if he comes for his "vengance" with a gun. Don't be a fool. LET IT GO, PERIOD 8)

"Train HARD to be HARD"