• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Vacation week, (10 days)

Starting tommarow its my vacation from school, Hell yea, I got ten days and i need a way to get stronger before i go back, Im not being neieive or anythign but im off dojo for the week and i think i f i can get enough exersise and work out i can get ahead in my dojo allitle and ive got a score to settle sith someone, And my friend and sparring partner ive talked about beofer in some other posts, Is going down to florida for some special training or whatever, He's rich, Im almost pore, how can i get the same work out or better as him without all the money and "special Training" , Ive got no equipment for exersise, Only my bare hands and feet....That aside...

Any tips?

Yeah yeah, Shut up already

Begginer-2nd degree white

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Enjoy your 10 days!!! :) I m sure that your MA time is well thought out. Don't forget to hit a book or to as well in those 10 days. :D It couldn't hurt? :-?

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I got ahead during Christmas break by doing kata endlessly. Came back in January without any two person work and felt great in long chamber and sparring.

Do what you can with what you've got and keep doing it during your break. Remember the world is your dojo.

Respectfully,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu