• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For all you non-Americans out there

tigerstyle18

Hey, don't you guys start them thinking rednecks are only in the south. I've seen more rednecks up here in CT than I did in even the small towns of south Texas.

I was pleased initially, but I think it's time to get out. On the other fronts, I would prefer to see UN troops start taking on more of these issues, and stop our government from playing world police officers. If we keep getting viewed as THE nation getting in everybody's business, regardless of who are our partners, we'll keep being the focus of these fanatic's hate propoganda.

Just one opinion out of billions, of course

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take Red Necks over mexican gangs in LA any day of the year. At least "Red Necks" don't harass you. What do you define as a Red Neck anyways... The original definition for a Red Neck was a communist union organizer.. they called him a "Red Neck" because he was communist.

Do unto others, as they done to you.

We have always been a source and target of propaganda since the 1970s. Bush said this isn't going to be over quickly.. so its going to drag out until Terrorism is eliminated from the WORLD.

The UN is laughable they can never do anything right... name one place where they promoted peace? You know why? Because they have no authority. Kosovo was the result of the US and Europe.

Do unto others, as they done to you.

Okay Yoda all try to give a more global respone.

Well ramcalgary,

I know other people Died in America from other countrys, then just Americians. But It was more of a Disaster for the U.S for loosing some of their buildings and population. But for other countrys it must have been bad too but not as bad as U.S. had it. Like for people who lost friends, family and etc... for them it is worse then someone who didn't loose anybody.

Ya i heard about Canada was having a practise battle in Afghan and the US bombed them and I think 4 died. Also heard that they really didn't care. Well I wonder what would happen if it was the other way around.

Now For my Global opinion.

Well when it first happen I thought oh man thats got to suck and the should go bomb the terrorist over their. But then i thought it was good for US to do something about it and not just drop a big bomb and it is over or something. So well I guess it was good but I think they should try to get the terrorist faster so that we are safe from anymore futher attacks from them if they were planning on doing something like that again :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

It seems you all are a little divided, which is to be expected. I was just curious as to how we appear to the rest of the world.

Thanks for the responses!

When two tigers fight, one dies and the other is mortally wounded.

from a uk perspective

Tony blair tries to emphazise to the british public, that an attack on the us , is an attack on the british, he tries to act and be similar to george bush , when in now way he can, bush doesnt even consider anything that Tony blair says

but either way the british are behind the americans 100%

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk